Program on Saturday October 8, 4 pm (Pacific time): online event
Note: this event will be ONLINE – so you can participate wherever you are.
The benefits of registering are:
- Access to online event: you will receive a link with information to participate in our October 8 online Zoom meeting. Info will be e-mailed closer to the event.
- Raffle: You will be entered in a raffle, that will take place at the event on October 11 for a variety of prizes.
- Access to fundraising tools: While this is optional, we encourage you to create a fundraising page and help to raise funds to help the HIV+ children and youth. Every amount of funds you raise makes a big difference!
The online event will be approximately last one hour, and will be MC’ed by Vinita Domier. The program will be a combination of:
- Real-time presentations, including by Sahaya founder Koen Van Rompay on the progress of Sahaya’s programs, highlighing a few of our beneficiaries.
- Raffle of prizes (winners need to be present online to claim their prize).
- Interactive activities
- Time for Q&A.
Program on Sunday October 9, 1-4 pm (PST): outdoor family-oriented event
- Potluck and games in a park in Davis.
- The exact location will be sent to everyone who registers a few days prior to the event.
- We strongly encourage everyone who is eligible, to get vaccinated before the event
- We will adhere to the Yolo County COVID safety guidelines; depending on the situation, this event may be canceled.
Thank you for your interest and support of our event! Don’t wait now, but register now….and remember, registration is FREE!
Watch below the video with song “Let’s go Sahaya” by Indian musician Sandeep Khurana, with footage of our 2014 Sahaya Walks.