Program on October 13, from 1 pm to 4 pm at International House, Davis
Where: International House Davis (10 College Park, Davis, CA 95616)
- Start of check-in/ on-site registration
- Lunch: with food provided by Preethi Indian Cuisine; we’ll also have a potluck so feel free to bring a side-dish (such as a salad) or dessert to share.
- Activities (including face painting, henna, origami, photobooth)
- Opening ceremony with several performers/speakers (list to be confirmed soon), including
- Koen Van Rompay (Sahaya founder),
- and more to be announced soon
- Walk: a leisurely half-mile, 10-minute walk, fit for all ages.
- Post-walk activities: continued fun activities, snacks
Watch below the video with song “Let’s go Sahaya” by Indian musician Sandeep Khurana, with footage of our 2014 Sahaya Walks.