Program on October 11, 4 pm (PST)
Note: this event will be ONLINE – so you can participate wherever you are.
The benefits of registering are:
- Access to online event: you will receive a link with information to participate in our October 11 online Zoom meeting. Info will be e-mailed closer to the event.
- Raffle: You will be entered in a raffle, that will take place at the event on October 11 for a variety of prizes.
- Upload a personal message: We invite you to upload a short video with personal message that we will put in a video montage and show at the event. We will share it also with the HIV+ children and youth in India. Click here to learn more or to submit your video.
- Access to fundraising tools: While this is optional, we encourage you to create a fundraising page and help to raise funds to help the HIV+ children and youth.
The online event will be approximately last one hour, and will be MC’ed by Vinita Domier. The program will be a combination of:
- Real-time presentations, including by Sahaya founder Koen Van Rompay on the progress of Sahaya’s programs, and UC-Davis Project RISHI highlighing a few of our beneficiaries.
- Raffle of prizes (winners need to be present online to claim their prize).
- Pre-recorded video messages of hope from registered participants. We invite you to upload a short video with personal message that we will put in a video montage and show at the event. We will share it also with the HIV+ children and youth in India. Click here to learn more or to submit your video.
- Entertainment by artists : Dezmond Meeks (American Idol, America’s Got Talent), David Hernandez (American Idol), Malynda Hale
- Interactive activities
- Time for Q&A.
Thank you for your interest and support of our event! Don’t wait now, but register now….and remember, registration is FREE!
Watch below the video with song “Let’s go Sahaya” by Indian musician Sandeep Khurana, with footage of our 2014 Sahaya Walks.