For Email Marketing you can trust.
"Sahaya song" by Sandeep Khurana
With thanks to our event sponsors:
Preethi Indian Cuisine
(712 2nd Street,
Davis, CA 95616)
Sahaya Walks partners & sponsors
We are extremely grateful to the many partner organizations who have been supporting our event over the years in various ways, through volunteers, fundraising, in-kind donations and promotions.
We are seeking additional partnership with groups of all ages – schools, religious groups, Sunday schools, youth groups, and adult groups. Sahaya Walks is for learners of all ages – from preschool through adulthood:
- Together we can educate children and adults here on the problems that affect many orphan and HIV-infected children in developing countries, including their stories of sadness, but especially also of inspiring courage and hope.
- Together we can raise funds that will provide direct support to these orphans.
- Together we help children here understand that they can make a difference....and by joining in the walk, give hope to other children!
- Together we can build bridges of friendship across the globe.
Are you interested to also partner and walk with us? Do you like to learn more? We can send you information, and will be glad to come and talk to you!
Contact Koen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2015 sponsors, to whom we are very grateful, include:
PREETHI INDIAN CUISINE (715 2nd street, Davis, CA 95616): is contributing Indian food to our potluck event
India Bazaar: we are grateful for their generous donation of henna (for our henna drawing activities).
1810 East Main Street, Suite 101
Woodland, CA 95776
Over the years, our Sahaya Walks partners have been:
First Baptist Church Davis International House Davis
University Covenant Church Davis Unitarian Universalist Church of Davis
Service and Justice Committee- United Methodist Church Davis
Visions UC Davis
American Association of University Women -Davis
Davis Sunset Rotary Club
Davis High School
Is your organization interested to also become our partner?
Then please contact the coordinator Koen at email@example.com
Are you interested to become an official sponsor of our event, by providing a direct financial or in-kind donation?
We also remain grateful to additional sponsors of our previous events (2007-2014):
- Pedrick Produce
- Grand Rental Station - Dixon
- Ink Monkey Graphics
- Office Max
- Photosobello.smugmug.com (portraits & photography by Samantha Sorbello)
- Vector Engineering
- Ben & Jerry's
- Matthew Quinton Design & Photography (mwqdesign.com)
© Sahaya International, 2016