For Email Marketing you can trust.
"Sahaya song" by Sandeep Khurana
With thanks to our event sponsors:
Preethi Indian Cuisine
(712 2nd Street,
Davis, CA 95616)
Raise funds/ seek sponsorship:
After registration, you can create very easily a fundraising web page and e-mail the link to your relatives and friends. It only takes a few minutes to create a page! It's that easy!
IMPORTANT: an anonymous sponsor has agreed to donate $10 to each person who makes an online fundraising page and, when e-mailing out the link, also includes email@example.com .
In other words, just by creating an online fundraising page and e-mailing it out, you are already raising money for this good cause and are assured that your balance will not be zero!
Remind your friends and relatives how far their donation will go:
- $10: One month of life-saving medications for an HIV-infected child in India
- $10: One month of proper nutritional supplements to strengthen the health of an HIV-infected child.
- $30: One month of food, clothing and school fees for a needy child.
- $100: School fees and uniform for an orphan for one year.
- $360: One year of food, clothing and school fees for a needy orphan
Are you feeling fearful or embarrassed to e-mail your webpage link to your relatives and friends?
Then ask yourself: "How do you feel when you write a check to your favorite organization?"Fundraising is not just about money...it is more about educating people and giving them the opportunity to also feel good about themselves by helping to make the word a better place. It gives satisfaction to your sponsors to know that they are also helping needy children.
Indeed, last year, many children and adults were happily surprised to learn that after an e-mail, many of their relatives and friends were eager to make a contribution for a good cause, and many relatively small donations easily add up!
Some youth raised money by having a lemonade stand at their house, or organizing a car wash. Other ideas are organizing a kids game afternoon at your house and asking families to contribute a few dollars entrance fee for their child.
Many people have a jar with some money change. Ask them if they are willing to donate it to help HIV-affected children in India.
Use your creativity and you will be surprised by the results!
When you register, it's easy to make a team or join an existing team! It is fun to be part of a team.
Even if you don't register for the walk, you can still raise funds and make a fundraising webpage.
1. Go to https://www.firstgiving.com/8658/sahaya-walks-2016
2. Click on “JOIN NOW”.
3. Click “Registered offline. Create my fundraising page” and follow the steps.
4. E-mail then the link to your relatives and friends and invite them to become part of our efforts.
5. Your online fundraising page will remain active until January 12, 2015. You can encourage your relatives and friends to give a meaningful holiday present by helping the children in India.
Or you can mail a check payable to "Sahaya International" with mention "Sahaya Walks" to:
1504 Portola Street
Davis, CA 95616
© Sahaya International, 2016