For Email Marketing you can trust.
"Sahaya song" by Sandeep Khurana
With thanks to our event sponsors:
Preethi Indian Cuisine
(712 2nd Street,
Davis, CA 95616)
Thank you for your interest to volunteer at Sahaya Walks
Alternatively, you can also or you can print out this webpage below, indicate your interests and mail it to:
Sahaya International, 1504 Portola Street, Davis CA 95616
Volunteer Interest Form
Home phone number:
Mobile phone number:
If you are in charge of a group that can help, please indicate approx. number of people:
Please circle your areas of interest (circle all that apply)
PRIOR TO EVENT:
- Outside promotion
- Children’s curriculum teacher
- Pledging strategies / assistance (including soliciting donations).
- Assistance with planning of program for opening ceremony and closing ceremony of the event.
FOR DAY OF EVENT–
- Set up (is from noon to 1:00 pm)
- Greeters/direction aide/crossing guard
- Information table
- Registration table (check-in of participants & T-shirt distribution)
- Side-line encouragement to walkers (including holding a sign with educational information)
- Refreshments table
- Children’s games
- Clean-up (4 to 5 pm)
- Education, music, or other entertainment. We encourage children/youth groups to perform during the opening ceremony, or to prepare an educational exhibit or game for after the walk, so please contact us to discuss further.
Availability on day of event (circle ALL that apply)
- 11 am-1pm
- 4pm-5pm (clean-up)
Other ways to help:
- Along with volunteering, we strongly encourage you to register and walk, form a team, or sponsor a walker. Click here to learn more about the many ways to get involved.
- Spread the word about the event in your communities, schools, and fellowship groups.
© Sahaya International, 2016